Friday, November 1, 2013

Praying For You

Happy November!  Geez, the year is almost over now.

I really like this stamp set because the flowers are so detailed.  I like that they can also be stamped several times to give them a fuller look.

I used Enchanted Evening cardstock for the card base.  On white cardstock, I stamped the flowers in two colors of blue ink and the stems in a soft, light green ink.  The sentiment was added in the darker blue ink.

I used an inverted corner rounder, instead of my usual corner rounder to give the card a different look.  I sprinkled coarse glitter on the flowers and tied Enchanted Evening twine around the spine, placing the bow toward the bottom of the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Mum's The Word
  • Paper:  PTI Enchanted Evening, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Danube Blue, Summer Sky; VersaMagic Tea Leaves
  • Tools:  Inverted Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Twine; Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!