Saturday, November 9, 2013

Smile - It's Your Day

I'm really getting to like using colors other than green for leaves....this time I'm using grey!

I used Aqua Mist cardstock for the card base.  On white, I stamped the flowers in a coordinating blue ink and used grey for the leaves.  I stamped the flower centers with black ink.  The tops of the flowers have glitter on them.

I die-cut the banner and stamped "Smile" on it in a darker grey ink.  On another die-cut, I stamped "it's your day" and placed it on foam tape.  I really like this color combination!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Reasons To Smile, It's A Celebration
  • Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  VersaMagic Aquatic Splash; PTI Soft Stone; Amuse Seattle; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Sketched Shapes Die; Stampin' Up Punch
  • Other:  Glitter; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!