Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Warm Cup Of Tea

Here's another card using Elizabeth Crafts - I never get tired of using this technique.  I really like how much sparkle it provides.

I started off with a white cardstock card base and added a layer of Aqua Mist cardstock, embossed with circles.  I placed a store bought doily on top.

Next I created the teapot by peeling an Elizabeth Crafts teapot sticker and placing it on double-sided adhesive paper.  When peeled, it resembles a stained glass without the color.  The stained glass gets filled with a special micro-fine glitter, rubbed into the adhesive until it's nice and smooth.  Once done, I colored the teapot with Copics.

I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock, cut it in a rectangle and placed it on foam tape.  I tied a light pink ribbon around the card to finish it.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Tea For Two
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Aqua Mist
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  BG10, RV32, RV34, Y32
  • Tools: Darice Swirl Embossing Folder
  • Other:  Elizabeth Crafts Tea Pot, Micro Fine Glitter; Doily; Ribbon; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!