Monday, November 18, 2013

Peace On Earth

It won't be long now and it'll be Christmas...the time is going by so fast.  I've been busy working on quite a few holiday items and wanted to use my Memory Box Country Landscape die, one I bought last year and didn't use yet.

I used Blueberry Sky cardstock for the card base and added a layer of white cardstock.  I die-cut the landscape in Soft Stone cardstock, placed it on white, adding Blueberry Sky polka dot paper for the night sky.  To me, this paper makes the scene look like it's snowing.  I added the star, die-cut in silver mirror paper.

I stamped the sentiment and die-cut it in a circle, layering it on another circle, placed on foam tape.  I tied silver cording around the card to match the silver star.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Believe
  • Paper:  PTI Blueberry Sky, Soft Stone, Blueberry Sky Polka Dot, White Stampers Select; Silver Mirror
  • Ink:  PTI Blueberry Sky
  • Tools:  Memory Box Country Landscape Die, Star Of Wonder Die; Standard Circle Nestabilities
  • Other:  Silver Cording; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!