I made a card similar to this for a girl and here's the boy version.
I used Spring Rain cardstock for the card base and added a layer of white, embossed with my Window Pane embossing folder. I rounded the right hand corners on each of them.
Three crosses were cut with Crosses Two nestabilities and layered on top of each other. The second cross is on foam tape to add dimension to the card. I added the pearls to the card using White Pearl Pen.
I made the sentiment on the computer, cut it with a rectangle nestability and adhered it to the card on foam tape. I tied white ribbon around the spine to complete the card.
Card Details:
- Paper: PTI Spring Rain, White Stampers Select
- Tools: Crosses Two Nestabilities, Long Rectangles Nestabilities; Corner Rounder
- Other: Cuttlebug Window Pane Embossing Folder; Ribbon; Foam Tape; Pearl Pen
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!