Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Hanukkah

The design of the menorah on this card is similar to the way Nichole made her's when this set was released last year.  I really liked the way it's made with 3 different colors behind it and copied her idea.  But the rest of my card is different than the one she made.

I used Enchanted Evening cardstock for the card base, embossing it with my Simple Stripes impression plate.  I die-cut the menorah in white cardstock and placed 3 different colors of cardstock behind it to give it this multi-colored, layered look.  I placed the menorah on Spring Rain cardstock and tied silver, stretchy cord around it.  The light blue cardstock is on foam tape for dimension.

I added the sentiment, stamped in blue ink on a die-cut banner.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Menorah Medley
  • Paper:  PTI Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain, White Stampers Select; DCWV
  • Ink:  Memento Danube Blue
  • Tools:  PTI Menorah Medley Dies, Sketched Shapes Die, Simple Stripes Impression Plate
  • Other:  Cording; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!