Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween Goodie Bags

Here's one more Halloween item I forgot I had to post.  These are treat bags my parents gave to a few of the little ones on their street.  How lucky are those kids?

I had clear bags, about the size of a brown lunch bag that had Halloween decorations, bats, pumpkins, etc. on them.  I filled them about half way with assorted candies.  

The tag is cut using PTI's Tag Sale #5, cut on striped pattern paper.  The paper is double-sided so the back of the tag isn't just plain white.  I die-cut the witch and adhered it on foam tape.  I grabbed an orange button and threaded it with Halloween twine, placing it in the middle of the witch.  I stamped the sentiment from PTI's new Trick or Treat stamps - how perfect for this bag of goodies!

My last step was attaching the tag - I didn't want to use ribbon and remembered I had orange and black fun fur and used both.  I think it really adds a nice touch!

Project Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Trick or Treat
  • Paper:  PTI True Black; Heidi Grace
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Tag Sale #5, Spooky Sweets Die
  • Other:  Clear Bags; Button; Twine; Fun Fur; Foam Tape
  • Tag Size:  2.0" x 3.75"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!