Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Birthday

It's finally the end of Daylight Savings Time!  Did you enjoy that extra hour of sleep?  It seems like it's later and later every year, but I really wish they would stop doing it all together!

I used Plum Pudding cardstock for the card base.  On white cardstock, I stamped the flowers in two colors of purple inks, adding a light orange center.  The leaves are stamped in two different shades of green ink and the little clusters of circles in a light blue ink.  The sentiment was stamped right across the image in black ink.

After looking at the card, I thought I needed to do "something" to it and decided to use one of my Card Edgers dies on the bottom.  I think it added just that little "something" the card needed.  And, believe it or not, no foam tape or glitter on this card! *faint*

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Happiness In Bloom, Harvest Berries
  • Paper:  PTI Plum Pudding, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Lulu Lavender, Pear Tart, Summer Sky, Cantaloupe, Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Tea Leaves, Purple Hydrangea
  • Tools:  PTI Card Edgers #1
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!