Thursday, November 14, 2013

Birthday Wishes (Scraps)

I'm not sure what I had all of these leftover strips of blue from, but they helped to make a quick card!

I started using white cardstock for the card base and added the 1/2" dark blue strips, placing them 1/4" apart. 

The piece that the sentiment is stamped on, that was leftover from something I made before with Fabulous Frames.  The striped paper frame goes really well with the dark blue!  I stamped the sentiment in blue ink and placed the image on foam tape.

You know I'm all about stars.....and die-cut the stars in Blueberry Sky cardstock from scraps. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI 2012 Birthday Tags
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Blueberry Sky Striped
  • Ink:  Memento Danube Blue
  • Tools:  PTI Fabulous Frames Die; Lil' Inker Stitched Stars
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!