This is a new stamp set and die from PTI called Confetti Garland. I'll get a lot of use out of it because the set contains stamps to make banners in stars, snowflakes, hearts and circles!
I needed to make a card for a male friend and selected Blueberry Sky cardstock for the card base. I also have a new pack of DCWV paper I just bought called "The Little Mister", dedicated to little boys but also has a lot of "male type" paper in it. I picked out this blue and green chevron paper to layer on the card.
I die-cut the garland and stamped the stars in dark blue, light blue and green inks and placed them across the card on foam tape for a bit of dimension. After I took this picture, I did add a glitter to the bottoms of the stars to make it a little more festive.
The sentiment was stamped on Spring Rain cardstock on a die-cut made with Fabulous Frames. Sorry the picture is a bit dark but I took this on a rainy day.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Confetti Garland, Birthday Bash Sentiments
- Paper: PTI Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, White Stampers Select; DCWV The Little Mister
- Ink: PTI Blueberry Sky; Memento Summer Sky, Pear Tart; Versafine Smokey Grey
- Tools: PTI Confetti Garland Die, Fabulous Frames; Corner Rounder
- Other: Foam Tape; Glitter
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!