In addition to the card calendars I made, I also made this style, which is the same set-up as an easel card. I made several different designs and will post them over the next few weeks.
Easel #1 uses Plum Pudding cardstock for the base. I used a thick coaster for the calendar base and covered both sides in pattern paper. I used white cardstock, cut with Card Edgers #3 at the top and the bottom of the card, placing another piece of pattern paper on the bottom die-cut. I placed foam tape under this to slightly lift it up so the easel leans again it to stand up.
The calender is layered with Plum Pudding and placed on foam tape for dimension. For embellishments, I tied Orchid twine around the top, threaded with a coordinating button. For the bottom, I punched out butterflies, adding pearls to the centers.
Easel Calendar #1
This is what the side of the calendar looks like:
For Easel #2, I used Sweet Blush cardstock for the base and covered the coaster with a soft pink pattern paper. The white at the top and the bottom was die-cut with Card Edgers #1.
The calendar is layered on Sweet Blush and on foam tape. I tied Blossom Twine around the top and die-cut the butterflies in coordinating paper.
Easel Calendar #2
Project Details:
Easel Calendar #1
- Paper: PTI Plum Pudding, White Stampers Select; Hot Off The Press
- Tools: PTI Card Edgers #3; Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Butterfly Border Punch
- Other: Calendar; Foam Tape; Coaster; PTI Plum Pudding Button; Twine; Pearls
- Project Size: 4.0" x 4.25"
Easel Calendar #2
- Paper: PTI Sweet Blush, White Stampers Select; Melissa Frances
- Tools: PTI Card Edgers #1; Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Butterfly Border Punch
- Other: Calendar; Foam Tape; Coaster; PTI Sweet Blush Button; Twine; Pearls
- Project Size: 4.0" x 4.25"



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!