Here's WPlus9's Milk & Cookies stamp set again - this is such a fun set to use!
I used Pure Poppy cardstock for the card base and added a layer of red pinstriped paper (a new paper from Amuse that comes in assorted colors). I die-cut Lemon Tart cardstock at the top of the card using Card Edgers #1 (again) and die-cut the banner in the same pinstripe paper, stamping the sentiment on it.
Using my stitched rectangles, I die-cut a rectangle in white and stamped two bottles on it. I stamped the insides of the bottle with yellow ink because I wanted them to be lemonade bottles. I added the straws in red ink.
On another piece of white paper, I stamped another bottle and straw, the banner on the straw, leaves and orange slices, colored with Copics. I fussy cut them and adhered them to the card, placing the middle bottle and straw banner on foam tape for just a touch of dimension.
I wanted to add Bonnie's name and did so using my Block Alpha dies. I tied Maraschino twine around the card and placed the entire image on top with more foam tape. I added a gem to the leaves at the top and glitter to the inside of the bottles.
Card Details:
- Stamps: WPlus9 Milk & Cookies, Fresh Florals; PTI Wishes Come True
- Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, Lemon Tart, White Stampers Select; Amuse Pinstripes
- Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves, Love Letter, Northern Pine, Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Thatched Straw
- Copics: Y35
- Tools: PTI Card Edgers #1 Die, Fabulous Frames Die, Block Alphabet Lower Case Dies; Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mat Rectangles Die
- Other: Twine; Glitter; Foam Tape; Gem
- Card Size: 5.5" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!