Yikes, just one month until Christmas! The next 4 weeks will go by so fast and then we'll be talking about Valentine's Day. lol
Well, I'm certainly getting use of the envelope board....this is another folder card like the one I posted November 17. I love the way this one turned out!
I used white cardstock for the card base and made it into a folder (see November 17 post for details). The white is layered with a polka dot pattern paper and the inside with a coordinating red polka dot paper.
I die-cut the bird image, stamped it and colored it with Copics. Glitter and a pom-pom were added to the hat and glitter on the branches. I tied a wine/gold ribbon around the card and placed the bird image on top of it. There's a gold bell tied around the bow with a bit of gold cording.
I die-cut "merry" in Ripe Avocado cardstock, adding glitter to the letter tops, placed it on an angle on foam tape and stamped "Christmas" underneath it. My friend liked this card so much when I showed it to her that she asked me to make her one too!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Tremendous Treats: Christmas, Wonderful Words: Holiday
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Scarlet Jewel, Ripe Avocado; Stampin' Up
- Ink: PTI Scarlet Jewel
- Copics: E31, E33, R59, Y35, YG93, YG97
- Tools: PTI Wonderful Words: Holiday Die, Tremendous Treats: Christmas Die; Envelope Punch Board; Standard Square Nestabilities
- Other: Bell; Pom-pom; Foam Tape; Ribbon; Gold Cording; Glitter
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


Oh, I really like this one too! I was able to get one of the envelope boards at Michael's. Thanks for showing the folder cards.
ReplyDelete