Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Basket Of Birthday Wishes

I saw this card on Nichole's blog, using this stamp set and color combination.  I thought it was so pretty that wanted to make one similar to her's.  Of course I did change mine up a bit!

I used Rustic White cardstock for the card base and added a layer of Ocean Tides cardstock, impressed with my Twist Cover Plate.  I really like the look using this die as an impression plate!  

I stamped the image on Rustic White cardstock and colored it with Copics.  The image is die-cut using Labels Twenty Two nestabilities and placed on foam tape for dimension.

I die-cut the banner in Aqua Mist cardstock, stamped the sentiment and placed the banner on an angle.  I added a little bit of glitter to the flowers for a touch of sparkle.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Vintage Picnic, Vintage Picnic Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI Rustic White, Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  BG10, BG72, BG75, 100, YG91, YG95, YG97, T1
  • Tools:  PTI Sketched Shapes Die; Labels Twenty Two Nestabilities
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!