Friday, November 22, 2013

It's A Girl!

I like using pattern paper that says something on it...

I used white cardstock for the card base, rounding the right hand corners.  I added a layer of this cute baby girl pattern paper.  I die-cut the carriage in white cardstock and stamped "it's a girl" on it.  I added metal dots to the wheels and a few hearts in pink paper.  The carriage is on foam tape for dimension.

I stamped the sentiment on the bottom and tied pink ribbon around the spine. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Signature Greetings; Taylored Expressions Bringing Home Baby
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Sweet Blush; DCWV
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  Memory Box Baby Carriage; Corner Rounder; Martha Stewart Heart Border Punch
  • Other:  Metal Dots; Ribbon; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!