Wednesday, November 20, 2013

With Sympathy

All of the sudden I seem to need too many sympathy cards. 

I used Plum Pudding cardstock for the card base and added a layer of purple striped paper, rounding the bottom corners.

I stamped the flowers on white cardstock and colored them with Copics.  I die-cut the image and another piece of purple cardstock with Deckled nestabilities and placed it on foam tape.

I stamped the sentiment at the bottom in black ink, tied purple organza ribbon around the card in a bow and added a little bit of glitter to the flowers.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Year of Flowers Collection, Botanical Silhouettes
  • Paper:  PTI Plum Pudding, White Stampers Select; Colorbok
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  G82, T1, V25, V91, V95
  • Tools:  Deckled Rectangle Nestabilities; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Ribbon; Glitter; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!