I have to say, I was going to buy PTI's Chevron Cover Plate a few months ago and forgot to put it in my cart. Two months later, they came out with this beauty - Center Stage Cover Plate - and I like this one so much better! I guess the Chevron didn't go in my cart for a reason!
I used Rustic Cream cardstock for the card base and cut Center Stage in Scarlet Jewel cardstock. Isn't this a fabulous design? I adhered it to the card base using scor-tape.
The image the sentiment is on was die-cut in Vintage Cream using the Boutique Borders: Thinking Of You die. The sentiment is stamped in Scarlet Jewel ink and the image is on foam tape for dimension.
Card Design:
- Stamps: PTI Boutique Borders: Thinking Of You
- Paper: PTI Rustic Cream, Scarlet Jewel, Vintage Cream
- Ink: PTI Scarlet Jewel
- Tools: PTI Cover Plate: Center Stage Die, Boutique Borders: Thinking Of You Die
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!