I'm looking forward to each of the monthly birthday stamp sets PTI has this year. I think it's a nice way to personalize a card a bit more.
I used a gelato on this card for my watercolor look. I rubbed a bit of the gelato on my Tim Holtz non-stick kraft sheet, and using a brush with a little water, applied the ink to a piece of watercolor paper. I used a thinner (90#) paper for this card since I knew I wouldn't be using a lot of water. The ink is just randomly stroked on the paper.
I stamped the sentiment in black ink onto white cardstock, backed it with a piece of Tropical Teal cardstock and placed the circles on foam tape. To complete the card, I wrapped white twine around the bottom and tied a bow.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Birthday Classics: April
- Paper: PTI Tropical Teal, White Stampers Select; Watercolor
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Faber-Castell Spearmint Gelato
- Tools: Standard & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities
- Other: Twine; Foam Tape; Brush
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!