I'm still trying to add to my anniversary card stash!
I started stamping flowers on white cardstock, using a color combination Nichole used on her blog which convinced me to buy this set! The flowers are stamped twice, once is a lighter color ink, and then again in a coordinating darker color, slightly off image to give the flowers a more dimensional look. I stamped the flower centers in black ink. To fill in some of the spaces, I used a dot cluster, stamped in light green ink.
I stamped the sentiment in black ink, rounded the right corners and placed the image on a Tropical Teal cardstock card base. I wasn't sure which color I wanted to highlight - the teal is just so pretty I really wanted it to pop!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Embellished Elegance
- Paper: PTI Tropical Teal, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy; Memento Cantaloupe, Tangelo, Rosebud, Teal Zeal; VersaMagic Turquoise Gem, Tuxedo Black, Pear Tart
- Tools: Corner Rounder
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Beautiful color combination!
ReplyDelete