Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April Showers

April is almost over so I wanted to sneak this card in before it was too late.

I found a piece of pattern paper that had little dots all over it which reminded me of rain drops, plus it matched a piece of scrap Tropical Teal I wanted to use to die-cut the umbrella.  

I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock and layered it onto Lemon Tart cardstock.  I placed the umbrella on foam tape, added the sequins and adhered it to a white card base, rounding the bottom corners.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Classics:  April
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Lemon Tart, Tropical Teal; DCWV
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist
  • Tools:  PTI Scattered Showers Die; Standard Rectangle Nestabilities; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Sequins
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!