Thursday, April 3, 2014

Happy Birthday

Has it been long enough since I posted a card using the Be Happy set?  haha  I'm so happy I'm getting so much use out of this set!

I started with a piece of white cardstock and stamped the box in the center in light brown ink, delighted it was straight and centered!  Next, I stamped the butterflies in turquoise ink, adding the antenna in black ink.  I die-cut the butterfly bodies and stamped them in rosebud ink, attaching them on foam tape for dimension.

I wanted more of the rosebud ink on the card and stamped the stripe at the bottom.  The sentiment is stamped in black ink.  I rounded the corners and adhered it to a Hawaiian Shores card base.  It is a happy looking card!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Be Happy
  • Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Toffee Crunch, Rosebud, Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Turquoise Gem
  • Tools:  Be Happy Dies; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:   4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!