Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Congratulations

I still haven't heard of many boys being born in 2014, but it's still early in the year!

Using the back of a Sketched Shapes stamp, I stamped circles in Spring Rain ink on white cardstock. I flipped the stamp over and stamped the striped image in Blueberry Sky ink.  I never thought to use the back of a stamp before I read it on Nichole's blog!  I stamped "baby" on the circles in Enchanted Evening ink. 

I ran the stamped image through the Cuttlebug with my Swiss Dots embossing folder and adhered it to a Spring Rain cardstock card base, rounding the bottom corners.  I cut a strip of Spring Rain, stamped it in Blueberry Sky ink and matted it on a piece of Blueberry Sky cardstock.

The sentiment is adhered to the card with foam tape. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Sketched Shapes, Congratulations, Tiny Tags
  • Paper:  PTI Spring Rain, White Stampers Select, Blueberry Sky
  • Ink:  PTI Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!