Saturday, April 5, 2014

Baby (CAS #8)

And another girl card!  I had to make more girl cards because two of my friends had their granddaughters born on the same day!  At least I won't have any trouble remembering both birthdays!

I started with a white cardstock card base and added a layer of light pink and this sweet shoe pattern paper, using Card Edgers #4 to shape the bottom.

I die-cut "baby" in the same pink paper and in coaster for support.  I didn't want to put "baby" on foam tape so the coaster helped add a little dimension.  To add a little sparkle, I put coarse glitter on "baby".  This was really quick to make but looks like it wasn't.

Card Details:
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select; DCWV; Me & My Big Ideas
  • Tools:  PTI Card Edgers #4 Die, Wonderful Words: Baby Die
  • Other:  PTI Coaster; Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!