Sketched Shapes is such a fun stamp set! So many ways to use it. I saw this card on Nichole's blog, and basically repeated what she did. I'm sure I changed it up a bit, maybe with the sentiment?
I stamped the banners on white cardstock, overlapping them, using two different blue inks. I stamped the sentiment in black ink to fit right in the corner of the two intersecting banners.
I die-cut a circle in white, stamped "HB" (for happy birthday) on it and placed it on foam tape. I rounded the bottom right hand corner and adhered it to a Hawaiian Shores card base.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Sketched Shapes, Bountiful Banners
- Paper: PTI Hawaiian Shores, White Stampers Select
- Ink: VersaMagic Turquoise Gem, Aquatic Splash; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: PTI Bountiful Banners Die; Corner Rounder; Standard Circle Nestabilities Die
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!