Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Happy Easter

I got this idea from Heather Nichols, I thought is was such an adorable card.  She used a different stamp set for the flowers and different pattern paper, so I did change it up a little!

The flowers are stamped on white cardstock; I used the same technique as I did a few days ago, where I stamped the flowers once in a lighter color ink, and then stamped them again, slightly off the image in a darker ink.  I added little squiggly lines in light green ink and stamped the centers using the little dots from the Reasons To Smile stamp set.

The bunny is die-cut in white and adhered to the card with foam tape.  I colored his ears and nose with a light pink Copic marker, and bent his whiskers a little bit to add some dimension.

I placed a strip of pattern paper at the bottom of a Kraft card base.  I rounded the corners of the stamped image and adhered it to the card.  I made two different colors of the card, but the purple is my favorite!


Card Details:
Purple
  • Stamps:  PTI Hippity Hoppity, Embellished Elegance, Reasons To Smile
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select, 2008 Bitty Dots
  • Ink:  Memento Lulu Lavender, Tuxedo Black, Pear Tart; VersaMagic Purple Hydrangea
  • Copics:  R81
  • Tools:  PTI Hippity Hoppity Die; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
Yellow
  • Stamps:  PTI Hippity Hoppity, Embellished Elegance, Reasons To Smile
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select; Amuse Polka Dot
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy; Memento Rosebud, Pear Tart, Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  R81
  • Tools:  PTI Hippity Hoppity Die; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!