Friday, April 11, 2014

Hello My Friend (CAS #10)

Here's another CAS card for today.  I'm certainly getting a lot of use from this stamp set!  And to think I wasn't going to buy it because I thought, do I really need a scribbled circles stamp set?  YES!!!!  I got the idea for this card from Cristina K, one of the PTI Design Team members.

I started with a white cardstock card base and stamped the scribbles on it in 3 different ink colors.  I added additional circles from Sketched Shapes in Aqua Mist ink

I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added the sequins.  The sequins really add to the card!  I rounded the one corner on the bottom right to finish it.  Simple!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Circle Scribbles, Sketched Shapes
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist, Melon Berry; Memento Cantaloupe, Tuxedo Black; Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Sequins
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!