Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hi There!

Well, this stamp set....Grid Lines Two....I don't think I ever used it and I believe I bought it at least 4 years ago...maybe longer?  I don't know why I haven't used it, maybe I was intimidated by it since I was more of a rookie stamper?

I started with a piece of Spring Moss cardstock.  I chose this color because my friend told me she just painted her craft room the color of Spring Moss.  When she picked out her paint, she actually took a piece of Spring Moss cardstock with her and had them match the color! 

Next, I stamped the grid lines on three quarters of the paper in Spring Moss ink, since I wanted the end to be solid.  To fill in the grid lines I used two different stamp images, one for the circles and one for the areas between the circles.  I thought this would be hard to do and was pleasantly surprised it wasn't!  Now I'll need to use this stamp set more often!

I die-cut the tiny tag and stamped it with the sentiment.  I rounded the bottom corners, tied Chalk White seam binding around the card and attached the tag with Honeydew twine.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Grid Lines Two, Flower Fusion #1
  • Paper:  PTI Spring Moss, Vintage Cream
  • Ink:  PTI Spring Moss; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Tiny Tags Die; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Seam Binding; Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!