Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Eggs

This is another personalized Easter card.  Sometimes I find it's harder to come up with an idea when I know I have to put the name on it, but I get it to work each time!

I placed a layer of blue sky-like pattern paper on a white card base.  I die-cut the grass in two different colors of green and adhered it to the card.  I pulled out some scraps in pastel colors and die-cut the eggs, placing them in the grass. 

I die-cut the bunny, stamped the outline and colored his ears and nose with Copics.  He's attached to the card on foam tape.  I die-cut the clouds and placed two on foam tape (the sentiment was made on the computer).

To finish the card, I added ribbon around the bottom and a large pompom for the bunny tail.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Hippity Hoppity
  • Paper:  PTI 2008 Bitty Dot Basics, Happy Spots, Egg Hunt, White Stampers Select; DCWV
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  R81
  • Tools:  PTI Hippity Hoppity Die, Egg Die, Heart-2-Heart #6 Die; Martha Stewart Grass Border Punch
  • Other:  Ribbon; Foam Tape; Pompom
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!