Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Blessings

It's Easter!  Wishing you a wonderful day with family and friends.  I know I'm looking forward to eating some chocolate today.  haha
I started with a white cardstock card base and stamped the vines in Fine Linen ink.  I randomly added the little, purple flowers and placed the image on a Winter Wisteria card base.

I die-cut two crosses in white, embossing the bottom one.  I placed the little cross on top of the bigger cross and adhered it to the card on thin foam tape, adding a small, white pearl in the center.

The sentiment is stamped on a white circle and layered onto a light purple scalloped circle.  To finish the card, I tied white ribbon around the top.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Embellished Elegance; Tag-Its #1
  • Paper:  PTI Winter Wisteria, White Stampers Select; Recollections
  • Ink:  PTI Fine Linen; Memento Lulu Lavender, Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  Spellbinders Crosses Two Dies; EK Success 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Scalloped Punch
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Ribbon; Pearl
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!