Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Thank You

I made this card design before for a birthday.  I liked it so much I thought I'd repeat it as a thank you card.

I used white cardstock as my base and stamped two rows of little polka dots in light green ink.  I die-cut the flowers, stamping them in purple and orange inks; the leaves in green ink.  I added black centers to the flowers and placed them on the card; the bottom purple flower is on foam tape. 

I die-cut "thank you" in Plum Pudding cardstock and adhered it to the card.  At the last minute I decided to round the bottom right hand corner.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Ruby Reprise, Polka Dot Basics
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Plum Pudding
  • Ink:  Memento Tangelo, Pear Tart, Tuxedo Black; Brilliance Pearlescent Purple
  • Tools:  PTI Ruby Rose Dies, Wonderful Words: Thank You Die; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!