Friday, March 7, 2014

Big Birthday Wishes

I thought this pattern paper was really pretty.  It's a little different than what I normally use, but I have to go outside my comfort zone every once in a while.

I used Raspberry Fizz cardstock for the card base.  I took a piece of the pattern paper and die-cut the middle using Mat Stack #4.  I placed the piece that was cut on another die-cut of coaster for support, and adhered it to the card with foam tape for dimension.  Before adhering it, I tied ribbon around the center of the card in a bow.

I die-cut two circles, one in Raspberry Fizz and one in white.  I stamped the sentiment and placed the circles on the Mat Stack with additional foam tape.


Another view to show the dimension:

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, White Stampers Select; Tracy Porter Colorbok
  • Ink:  Memento Rosebud
  • Tools:  PTI Mat Stack #4 Die; Circle Nestabilities
  • Other:  PTI Coaster; Ribbon; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!