Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Time Spent Living Life...

I'm trying to pull out some of my PTI sets I haven't used very much or not used at all.  Yes, I do have some sets I never used!  I've only used this set, Hands Of Time, a few times and really need to use it more often!

I used Soft Stone cardstock for the card base and added a layer of Scarlet Jewel.  I really like any colors with light grey!  I stamped the clock onto white in a medium grey ink, adding the numbers and hands in wine color ink.  I added a silver faux eyelet to the clock center.

The sentiment is also stamped in wine and medium grey inks.  For a change, I used my inverted corner rounder on the white cardstock.  I tied a piece of Stone twine around the card to complete it.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Hands Of Time
  • Paper:  PTI Soft Stone, Scarlet Jewel, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Scarlet Jewel; Amuse Seattle
  • Tools:  Inverted Corner Rounder
  • Other: Twine; Faux Eyelet
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!