Saturday, March 8, 2014

For The Happy Couple

How about an anniversary card?

I used Hibiscus Burst cardstock for the card base.  On white cardstock, I stamped the sentiment in black ink at the top and the bottom of the card.  I ran the white through the Cuttlebug with my Linen Impression plate for a little texture.

I die-cut the heart banners in Hibiscus Burst gingham paper, adding the little black lines that connect the hearts.  I die-cut one single heart and placed it next to the sentiment on foam tape.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Heart-2-Heart #9, Confetti Garland
  • Paper:  PTI Hibiscus Burst, Hibiscus Burst Gingham, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Confetti Garland Die, Linen Impression Plate Die
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!