Monday, March 17, 2014

Tinkled Pink About Your Big News

Lots of baby girls born this year so far...haven't heard of any boys yet!  This card uses PTI's Feather Finery stamps, and in my opinion has to be the best feather stamps I've seen!  The details in the stamps are unbelievable.  Feathers are the trend right now so it was time for me to use this set!

I stamped the feathers on white cardstock in light pink ink and then added the dots in a darker pink.  I stamped the sentiment in a medium grey ink and added circles of light grey in the background.  I adhered the stamped image to a layer of Sweet Blush cardstock and used Soft Stone cardstock for the card base.  Pink and grey are such a pretty color combination!

Yes, I pulled out my white Fun Fur for this card!  It's soft and feathery looking and I thought it made a nice addition to the card and was a little different than just using ribbon.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Feather Finery
  • Paper:  PTI Soft Stone, Sweet Blush, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Soft Stone, Berry Sorbet; Amuse Seattle; VersaMagic Pink Grapefruit
  • Other:  Fun Fur
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!