It seems like a long time since I made an anniversary card....and I wanted to use my Inside & Out Love set.
Once again, I was in the mood to use pink and grey and pulled out my Sweet Blush pattern paper, decided to use the damask pattern, and adhered it to a Sweet Blush card base.
I die-cut a stitched circle and stamped the sentiment in medium grey ink. It fit perfectly! I added the heart, also die-cut in Sweet Blush cardstock on foam tape, placing a gem in the center. The stitched circle is also on foam tape. To finish the card I tied ribbon in a bow around the spine.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Inside & Out: Love
- Paper: PTI Sweet Blush, Sweet Blush Damask Pattern, White Stampers Select
- Ink: Amuse Seattle
- Tools: PTI Heart-2-Heart #11 Die; Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Circle Die
- Other: Foam Tape; Ribbon; Gem
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!