Happy Spring!! Finally, finally Spring is here! Although the weather isn't as warm as it's supposed to be, I'll take it. We all had a rough winter and need to have some nice, warm, snow-free days!
This set doesn't belong to me, I used this set the other day at my weekly craft group. It's called Delightful Dahlia Additions, and when stamped in three layers, gives a lot of depth to the flowers.
I stamped the flowers on white cardstock using three different colors of purple ink, adding the flower center in dark purple. I stamped the leaves in green ink, but after I stamped them, I didn't like the way it looked, so I fussy cut the flowers. I started over by adhering the cut flowers to white cardstock, placing the largest flower on foam tape. I stamped smaller leaves this time in green ink and was much happier with the way it looked.
The sentiment is stamped in a medium purple ink. I adhered the card to a Winter Wisteria card base with rounded corners. To complete the card, I tied Honeydew twine around the spine and added glitter to the flowers.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Delightful Dahlias Additions, Ruby Rose
- Paper: PTI Winter Wisteria, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Spring Moss; Memento Lulu Lavender, Sweet Plum, Elderberry
- Tools: Corner Rounder
- Other: Twine; Foam Tape; Glitter
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!