This is the second in a series of monthly birthdays stamps from PTI. Since March is almost over, I thought I'd better use the stamp set and get it posted!
I'm thinking Spring, so wanted to use some bright colors. On white cardstock, I stamped the sentiment in the bottom right hand corner. I like that the sentiment is large and takes up a good portion of the card. I pulled out my Be Happy set (see, getting lots of use!) and stamped the flowers on the top of the card in pink and orange inks, adding the green "leaves" and the little swirls of blue.
I added the black border around the image, gems to the flower centers and adhered it to a Hibiscus Burst cardstock card base.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Birthday Classics: March, Be Happy, Embellished Elegance
- Paper: PTI Hibiscus Burst, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Hibiscus Burst; Memento Pear Tart, Tangelo; VersaMagic Turquoise Gem
- Other: Gems
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!