Thursday, March 13, 2014

With Sympathy (CAS #6)

Looked through my Memory Box dies and saw a few that haven't been used much.  Maybe because I have too much stuff I just can't use it all?  haha

I used Rustic White cardstock for the card base, rounding the bottom corners.  I die-cut the branch in brown paper and the birds in a deep blue paper and adhered them to the card.

The sentiment is stamped in brown ink.  I thought there was too much space between the branch and sentiment so I scored 6 lines to help fill in the space.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Botanical Silhouettes
  • Paper:  PTI Rustic White; DCWV
  • Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa
  • Tools:  Memory Box Woodland Branch, Resting Birds; Scor-Pal; Corner Rounder
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!