I think I mentioned I've been making a lot of thank you cards because I don't have many in my inventory.
I wanted to use Washi tape on the card and pulled out two different polka dot patterns. I added the 3 strips to the left hand side on a piece of white cardstock. I knew I was going to stamp the sentiment in black ink and wanted a line of black Washi tape on the card to help highlight the black ink, and I think adding this strip did the trick!
I die-cut the Boutique Borders frame in white and stamped the frame image in red ink and the sentiment in black ink. I die-cut the frame again in Pure Poppy cardstock, cut it in half and backed the white cardstock with it. The frame is adhered with foam tape. I rounded the right hand corners and adhered it to a Pure Poppy card base.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Boutique Borders: Thanks
- Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: PTI Boutique Borders: Thanks Die; Corner Rounder
- Other: Washi Tape; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!