When I first saw this stamp set, Circle Scribbles, it really didn't hold my attention. But then I saw a few cards made with it and it jumped right into my shopping cart!
I started by stamping the circles on white cardstock, I wasn't even sure what color card base I was going to use at this point. I stamped the circles in Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Mango Madness and Pear Tart inks. After seeing which color I wanted to highlight, I used a Harvest Gold card base. I really don't use this color much so it was nice change.
I die-cut the banner and stamped it with the sentiment in black, placing it on foam tape for dimension. Isn't this a fun stamp set? Lots of possibilities I think.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Circle Scribbles, Boutique Borders: Thanks
- Paper: PTI Harvest Gold, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst; VersaMagic Mango Madness; Memento Pear Tart, Tuxedo Black
- Tools: PTI Sketched Shapes Die
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!