I saw this card on my Pinterest board, it's a card Nichole made, I think when Lovely Layers was first released. I liked the style so much I decided to make one for myself, of course changing it up a little.
I started with a white cardstock card base and stamped the leaves in green ink directly on the white, adding the veins in a darker green. I die-cut the next three layers, stamped them and adhered them on top of the leaves with foam tape. Have to have dimension! I added a flower gem to the center for a little bling.
The sentiment, from Stylish Sentiments, is stamped in black ink. I rounded the right hand corners and tied a matching green ribbon around the spine.
- Stamps: PTI Lovely Layers, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Spring Moss, Hibiscus Burst; Memento Pear Tart, Cantaloupe, Rose Bud, Tuxedo Black
- Tools: PTI Lovely Layers Dies; Corner Rounder
- Other: Gem; Foam Tape; Ribbon
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!