Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Thank You

I'm still trying to replenish my thank you supply and still loving my Be Happy stamp set!

I cut a square in polka dot paper using the Heart Squared die.  I die-cut the butterfly in Plum Pudding cardstock and added the matching polka dot center.  I also die-cut the antennae in black cardstock and attached it to the butterfly.  Of course the butterfly is on foam tape for dimension!  All was placed on a white card base with rounded bottom corners.

My favorite thing with this set is that scalloped border - I die-cut it in Plum Pudding and added it at the top.  I stamped the sentiment in black to complete the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Be Happy, Communique Curves Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Plum Pudding, Dotty Biscotti, True Black
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Be Happy Dies, Heart Squared Die; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!