Sunday, March 9, 2014

Happy Birthday

I was looking through my embossing folders and pulled this one out, which I used on Hawaiian Shores cardstock and matted it on white card stock.  I really like the look of any type of embossing!

I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit within the embossed area and stamped the flowers in a coordinating blue ink and the stems in light beige ink, instead of traditional green.  I stamped the flower centers and the sentiment in black ink.

I rounded the corners and tied Charcoal twine around it before adhering it to the card base.  My last step was adding glitter to the flowers.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Botanical Silhouettes, Gracious Vases, Reasons To Smile
  • Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  VersaMagic Turquoise Gem; Brilliance Pearlescent Beige; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  Stampin' Up Framed Tulips Embossing Folder; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Twine; Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!