Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Happy Birthday

And the new PTI products are being used.....another new set featuring feathers!  

I used Kraft cardstock for the card base.  On Aqua Mist cardstock I stamped the two feathers in light brown ink and the feather middles with a darker brown ink.  I also stamped some dots on the background around the feathers which is hard to see in the photo.  The sentiment is also stamped in dark brown ink.

I used my distressor around the edges of the Aqua Mist cardstock.  To finish the card, I tied a piece of jute around it.  This made a nice masculine looking card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Feather Finery, Birthday Bash Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, Aqua Mist
  • Ink:  PTI Kraft; Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate; VersaMagic Wheat
  • Tools:  Distressor
  • Other:  Jute
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!