Monday, March 10, 2014

Happy Birthday

I have a bunch of these butterflies already die-cut and thought I'd make a quick card using one.

The card base is white cardstock; I added a strip of Hibiscus Burst, layered with Hibiscus Burst Damask pattern paper.  The butterfly is adhered to the card on just one side - the wings on the right hand side are not glued down to add a little dimension.  I rounded the bottom right hand corner and added 3 gems to the butterfly center.

I die-cut the banner, stamped the sentiment in black ink and adhered it with foam tape.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Bountiful Banners
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Hibiscus Burst, Hibiscus Burst Damask Pattern
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Bountiful Banners Die; Memory Box Vivienne Butterfly Die; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Gems
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!