This is another card using PTI's Make It Monday #159 - and a chance for me to use up more of those QVC paper squares I bought years ago!
I picked out the squares (1.5" x 1.5") in 4 different patterns and adhered them to a white cardstock card base. After I had them on the card, I ran the panel through the Cuttlebug with my Quatrefoil Impression Plate.
Baby is die-cut in a light green cardstock, layered on coaster for a little support and adhered with foam tape for dimension. To finish the card I tied white, sheer ribbon around it in a bow.
Card Details:
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select; QVC Squares; DCWV
- Tools: PTI Quatrefoil Impression Plate Die, Wonderful Words: Baby Die
- Other: Ribbon; Coaster; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!