Friday, July 11, 2014

Thank You - You've Been Ever So Kind

I always seem to use the larger flowers in the Natural Beauties set.  For this card I used the smaller ones and it's a totally different look.

On white cardstock, each of the flowers is stamped 3 times - for the outer edge, middle and center, using 3 different color inks.  The hardest part for me was deciding which color inks to use!  The ink combinations I used for the flowers are:

Pink: Hibiscus Burst, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel
Orange: Cantaloupe, Tangelo, Morocco
Blue: Aqua Mist, Turquoise Gem, Enchanted Evening

I adhered the image to a Hawaiian Shores cardstock card base, rounding the bottom corners.  I stamped the sentiment in dark blue ink and placed it on the card with foam tape for dimension.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Natural Beauties, Mum's The Word
  • Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist, Enchanted Evening, Pure Poppy, Hibiscus Burst, Scarlet Jewel; Memento Cantaloupe, Tangelo, Morocco; VersaMark Turquoise Gem
  • Tools:  PTI Initial Thoughts Die; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!