Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Happy Birthday (CAS #20)

This is a simple card using Gorgeous Grunge again...I'm so happy I bought this set.  

When I started to make this, I had no idea how I was going to do it.  I just randomly stamped the lines on the card in Aqua Mist ink.  I knew I wanted to use Spring Moss as my second color and used it to make the splotches, again randomly placed on the card. I decided to add a third color, Lemon Tart, and used that for additional splotches in the background.

I adhered the stamped image to a Spring Moss cardstock card base, rounding the right hand corners.  The sentiment is stamped in black.  To finish the card, I tied jute around the spine.  A simple but quick masculine card!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Keep It Simple: Birthday; Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge
  • Paper:  PTI Spring Moss, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Spring Moss, Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Jute
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!