Friday, July 18, 2014

Wishing You A Happy Anniversary

It's been a while since I used this stamp set too....so many stamp sets, so little time!

I die-cut a stitched rectangle in white cardstock and stamped the champagne glasses on it in black ink.  The champagne is stamped in Kraft ink.  I added the little bubble hearts above the glasses in Pure Poppy in, and the sentiment in black ink.

I tied Charcoal twine around the panel and adhered it to a layer of True Black cardstock before placing it on a Pure Poppy cardstock card base.  My final step was adding glitter to give a little sparkle to the champagne.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Propose A Toast
  • Paper:  PTI Pure Poppy, True Black, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy, Kraft; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  Lil Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Rectangles
  • Other:  Twine; Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!