I'm still loving watercolor and continue to use the technique as much as I can.
To create the background I used Stampin' Up crayons - Handsome Hunter and Taken With Teal. Don't you just love the names of these? I scribbled the crayons onto my craft mat and used a brush and water to create the background - I was trying to make it look like the sky and grass. I adhered the panel to a white cardstock card base.
I die-cut the balloons in Hibiscus Burst and Lemon Tart cardstock. I stamped them with Versamark, sprinkled them with clear embossing powder and used my heat tool on them. I attached Buttercream and Peppermint twine for the balloon strings, adhering them to the background on foam tape.
The frame is die-cut in Spring Moss cardstock with a white center. I stamped the sentiment in black ink and attached it with foam tape. My last step was adding the metal stars.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Birthday Style, Framed Out #2
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Spring Moss, Hibiscus Burst, Lemon Tart; Watercolor 140#
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Versamark
- Tools: Birthday Style Dies, Framed Out #12 Die
- Other: Stampin' Up Crayons; Zing Embossing Powder; Twine; Foam Tape; Metal Stars
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!